The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionproblem with make default themes Emptyproblem with make default themes

more_horiz
i try 3 days now make default one theme in win 8.1 with update 3 and When make Boot for the setup Give one error : Autorun is corrupt or is not working ... please any solution ty!!!

descriptionproblem with make default themes EmptyRe: problem with make default themes

more_horiz
Hello,

Could you please tell us which WinReducer 8.1 version (v1.35 ?) are you using ?

I've created a website tutorial to help you create your own WinReducer Theme for Windows, have you read it ?

descriptionproblem with make default themes EmptyRe: problem with make default themes

more_horiz
i use the last version winreducer win 8.1 Very Happy  but i download on of them themes v4 for windows no i didn't read it that .can you please send me the link or guide me ty

more_horiz
Hey,

The website link to create your own WinReducer Theme for Windows :
http://www.winreducer.net/create-a-winreducer-theme-for-windows.html

About your error during setup : "Autorun is corrupt or is not working" ... this should be an error with your ISO ... is it an official Microsoft ISO ?

more_horiz
ofcorse is en_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_6051480 with update 3 FROM MSDN Smile

more_horiz
I get the same 

The file 'autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x45A]

I'm loading each image individually then creating the .iso to find out which image is causing the problem. 

more_horiz
Hey, are you using the same ISO as WhiteDeath ?

(en_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_6051480 with update 3 FROM MSDN)

more_horiz
No I have an older .iso it has something to do with the theme. Try to add theme manually in background tab, I tired just doing the wallpaper and cpl logo and it worked so now im trying to add one more background image to work out when it comes up with the error. My next .iso has the 2 backgrounds plus lockscreen image installing as we speak next ill try to add another image to background tab possibly system image

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey, are you using the same ISO as WhiteDeath ?

(en_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_6051480 with update 3 FROM MSDN)

No its not the same but I loaded all images for my theme individualy under the background tab and everything works fine. I then tried running it as a theme pack same error again.

more_horiz
Interesting discovery ... could you please tell me which theme pack are you using, to see if I could reproduce the bug.

Thank you very much for your research.

more_horiz
A custom theme pack made to your instructions. 

http://www.filedropper.com/ngs

more_horiz
Ok, I got your file, I'm testing it now ...

more_horiz
I've tried but it worked for me ... Have you tried with an official theme pack ? Just to compare ...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum