The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error Empty[solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error

more_horiz
[solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error Przechw_JPG_300x300_q85

I still stops at this point

clean a complete upgrade of the system

sysprep

my session http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/31153795/file.html

description[solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error EmptyRe: [solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error

more_horiz
Hey,

Could you please try WinReducer 7.0 - v3.08, and tell me the result, because v3.07 contains an important bug which reset your WinReducer Installation with an error during the removing process, I'm sorry for the inconvenience !

description[solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error EmptyRe: [solved] Features cleanup - Net Framework 3.5 Error

more_horiz
OK

EDIT

Unfortunately, I still have the same error

more_horiz
Hey,

I've tried with your wccf, and I'm not able to reproduce this, because it worked for me.

more_horiz
I have a question

WInreducer using 8.1 as trying to remove already deleted is OK

while the same thing I do in Winreducer 7

stops components previously deleted

EDIT:

In the same way I do in Windows 8.1 and will not be suspended

and in Windows 7 freezes

more_horiz
Please try this :

- Restart your computer
- Delete your WinReducer 7.0 folder
- Download WinReducer 7.0 - v3.08 from the official website
- Extract v3.08 on your hard drive
- Start WinReducer from this folder
- Close WinReducer to clean previous errors
- Restart WinReducer and use your wccf using a new clean Windows 7 ISO

Please let me know the result, thanks !

more_horiz
works

WinReducer 7 - ISO org MSDN work, sysprep inaction

WinReducer 8.1 - ISO org MSDN running, running sysprep

the same config and the list to remove

more_horiz
OK, good !

Mr.T wrote:
WinReducer 7 - ISO org MSDN work, sysprep inaction

Do you mean that sysprep is not working ?

more_horiz
sysprep = install.wim captured

ISO and install.wim preparing an image using Sysprep and ImageX

more_horiz
OK ... Wink

more_horiz
so it works and the problem is solved?

more_horiz
winreducer 7 crashes on install.wim preparing an image using Sysprep and ImageX

Windows 8.1 no crashes

more_horiz
OK
everything works

The session was broken

more_horiz
so now its solved ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum