The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447 Empty[SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447

more_horiz
Hi winter.
I put a session running last night and it is still running this morning at step 447 (Languages --> China (S)).
It is still running, but not progressing. Is there a way to stop it so you could find out what went wrong?

Edit: I found this in the WinReducer81.log

Winreducer81.log :

Nothing after last line with code 18

description[SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447

more_horiz
Hey,

First, I didn't experience such troubles, so in case you have a future trouble like this, you could close the "Removing" window using the window red cross close button, and it will kill the entire process.

But to properly clean your system, you need to reopen WinReducer and close it. Then restart your computer and it should alright !

I've tried yesterday, with your wccf, and didn't experienced any troubles ... To be sure I'm launching a new test ... Wink

description[SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Winreducer 1.30 running for 10 hours => stopped at step 447

more_horiz
Hey, just finished trying, but I confirm that's working, at least for me, without errors ...

It's a trouble while cleaning the "boot.wim", have you open winreducer folders during process ?
Maybe your antivirus has locked some process to verify them ? Have you disabled it ?
Maybe a trouble with your HDD, or a fragment HDD, or not enough space on it ?

more_horiz
Hi.
It works now.
Thx winter

more_horiz
You are welcome my friend !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum