The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA. Empty[SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA.

more_horiz
HI.
the latest version of the site (12 September)
My main problem was solved with the latest winreducer update 12 sept. Very Happy
https://forum.winreducer.net/t748-winreducer-registry-integrator-bug
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I have another serious problem and please solve.
but the wlan (wi-fi) is not fully functional
I'm going to connect only to routers with WEP/WPA protection. Embarassed
If I try to connect to the routers with WEP/WPA2 protection may not even put your password.(close)
Expect an update necessarily, because it can only stand on the LAN
Please update.... What a Face

description[SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA.

more_horiz
Gurureducer - please don't post the same message three times (in different places); I've deleted the other two.

Thank you for your understanding.

description[SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WI-FI NOT WORKING!! WORKING ONLY WEP/WPA.

more_horiz
This problem persists in new version 1.21!

more_horiz
Hello,

Did you try to do some different ISO, for example without removing "Services" and/or "Drivers" ...

This should help me solving your trouble faster ! Wink

more_horiz
hi winterstorm and thanks for the reply.
I use a file saved with the same wccf. settings from version 1.00 winreducer.
It is not "removes", is a new bug of winreducer 1.21.
This problem does not exist in version 1.15!
The old version had problem with regsistry! The current version is now a wifi problem
If you want you can give it to wccf. convince yourself.

more_horiz
[ltr]Hello Winterstorm2050
Problem WIFI WPA2/AP was in box Services
For all who have this problem, should not be deleted with the following service: Windows Connect Now Service

I'm sorry I bothered you.
This topic can be closed, problem solved[/ltr]

more_horiz
ok nice that you found whats causing it

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes I'm totally agree with KrX, nice work gurureducer !

You could also find useful information with all needed WinReducer Components for Wireless Network in the dedicated "Presets - Laptop" thread (2nd post) :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t340-laptop
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum