The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection Empty[ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection

more_horiz
Unless I use bad reduction option, I have used :

ISO - Boot - Delete Unneeded Editions = True
ISO - Windows - Delete Unneeded Editions = True

without success

Thanks for the help

description[ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection

more_horiz
Hello,

To skip the windows editions menu selection during the setup boot, you need to use the "Unattended - Hide Boot Image Selection" option, in the Unattended tab ! Wink

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

description[ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to avoid Windows version selection

more_horiz
Thanks
I don't understand why I get trouble using this "Unattended - Hide Boot Image Selection" option, But now it works ...

more_horiz
Hello,

Take care at "MOUNT" window to correctly select the Windows Edition according to your serial number. Because if you do not select the good one, the Windows Setup will ask you to confirm which Edition you want to use.

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum