The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen Empty[SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen

more_horiz
Example, in start screen, if i enter "snipping tool" or "control panel" etc, then wait, but nothing happens, no any result.
[SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen Test10
Search in explorer still work.
And here's my wccf file:
https://www.mediafire.com/?krl5b5073jnwadu

description[SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen

more_horiz
Hey,

In your wccf, you didn't activated "Presets - Windows Search". Try to activate it, and also keep "Services - Indexing Service" activated.

If it doesn't work : try to do not remove "Modern UI Apps - File Manager".

And, please, let me know the result !  Very Happy

description[SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Can't search for apps in start screen

more_horiz
Hi winter,
I've tried the first method before, but it's the same.
I'll try to not remove File Manager and see Very Happy
Thanks.

more_horiz
Ok after so many many testing finally I found out that removing Family Safety service cause that. Please fix it winter Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks for the information, I will try to solve it in the v1.05 (today) otherwise it will be in the next build !

more_horiz
I've started working on this, and I confirm the bug you mentioned. But as I didn't have enough time to fix it, so  it will be in the next build !

more_horiz
its the same bug as mentioned here right ?

https://forum.winreducer.net/t581-windows-search-not-working-anymore

and it is solved?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum