The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up. Empty[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up.

more_horiz
So i get this popup everytime , but its ok coz i know i used a dism image, but is it possible eithr on screen or in a log to know what winreducer looks for to cause this to pop up?

[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up. List_c10

Also i assume the database is gonna be made at somepoint?

[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up. Databa10

description[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up.

more_horiz
1) It appears because you have previously removed some depend components when you want to use presets. But I need to improve it because it also appears if you load a wccf file with an untouched ISO. Thank you.

2) It's working ! You need an internet connection to load this internet address : http://www.winreducer.net/WR81_Database.html

Very Happy 

description[IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] List What items missing or causing this pop up.

more_horiz
I did have my internet on lol.

Yup I have a script that removes some of the junk using dsim and enables .net and changes it to wmc.
then I use winreducer on it, So I only have 5 things showing on the features tab everything else is greyed out. Smile

more_horiz
Ok, that explains all the greyed out components ...  Very Happy 

more_horiz
DONE IN v1.06 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum