The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal

more_horiz
Hi!
When you try to Open a file that was downloaded from the internet Windows always warns you, that internet is a dangerous source. There is a Registry tweak to disable that. I think others will find this useful too. You could add this to winreducer. Source:sevenfourms.com by Shawn Brink.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments]
"SaveZoneInformation"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations]
"LowRiskFileTypes"=".avi;.bat;.com;.cmd;.exe;.htm;.html;.lnk;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.msi;.m3u;.rar;.reg;.txt;.vbs;.wav;.zip;"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments]
"SaveZoneInformation"=-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations]
"LowRiskFileTypes"=-

description[IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal

more_horiz
Thank you very much !!!

Thats the best tweak i have seen for long Smile

description[IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Open File Security Waring Removal

more_horiz
I'm agree and I will add it in the v1.01 ... Thank you very much !

more_horiz
ADDED IN v1.01 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum