The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack Empty[ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack

more_horiz
Does Winreducer support the integration of a language pack ?
I have them in the form of files like
/fr-fr/lp.cab
/de-de/lp.cab

description[ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack

more_horiz
I found how to install the Language Packs on the command line on http://dementedvice.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/how-to-install-language-pack-file-lp-cab-in-windows-8-rtm/.

The best way to integrate a language pack seems therefore to use the Winreducer OOBE option with the command line

Code:

dism /online /add-package /packagepath:%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\fr-fr\lp.cab

description[ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Integrate Language Pack

more_horiz
Good... Thanks!
What about if I need it, into the .iso ????
Any way to make it true?
 Question 

Thanks!!!

more_horiz
Hello,

Try to copy your file(s) in the "WORK -> INTEGRATE -> UPDATES -> x86 -> Updates" folder or "WORK -> INTEGRATE -> UPDATES -> x64 -> Updates" folder (it depends on your ISO architecture).

Because WinReducer uses DISM to slipstream all Windows Updates, so both "*.msu" and "*.cab" files are supported.

Just DO NOT REMOVE in WinReducer for your first try :
- "Accessories - Help and Support"
- All Languages in WinReducer

Then in a 2nd try remove "Help and support" and all unneeded "Languages".

Please let me know if it works, because I will integrate a new option to integrate language packs !

Thank you.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum