The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit Empty[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit

more_horiz
You can check that when you select this option, you WinToolkit work. For me, unfortunately, occurs mistake and the program does not start in August

description[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit

more_horiz
FAFAŁ wrote:
You can check that when you select this option, you WinToolkit work. For me, unfortunately, occurs mistake and the program does not start in August

Can you rewrite your problem, as your issue is not understandable. Sorry Smile

description[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit

more_horiz
Before you select this option toolkit works when you select and install the system does not work. Starts in August and then closes. I tested today and was looking for what is causing it. I have integrated framework 3.5 and captured the help system for sysprep. This may be the fault. I use an interpreter and for this it is not clear

more_horiz
FAFAŁ wrote:
Before you select this option toolkit works when you select and install the system does not work.

Which option is that?
What toolkit? Is that WinToolkit?

more_horiz
theKramer wrote:
FAFAŁ wrote:
Before you select this option toolkit works when you select and install the system does not work.

Which option is that?

yes option is - EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup 
yes is it this program from lego Smile

Tomorrow I will try to manually delete these files and look for what is causing the problem. I know I do not know about good English so excuse

more_horiz
FAFAŁ wrote:
theKramer wrote:
FAFAŁ wrote:

Which option is that?

yes option is - EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup 
yes is it this program from lego Smile

Tomorrow I will try to manually delete these files and look for what is causing the problem. I know I do not know about good English so excuse

Hi FAFAL.
So you select option "EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup".
2 questions:
1. You cannot install "Reduced" windows after?
or
2. Some programs do not work when you install "Reduced" system?

more_horiz
I tested two installations of cleaning framework and without. without cleaning works win toolkit, cleaning framework does not work already this program, not only operates this program for testing, but you can install the system normally operates. properly work -ccleaner and 7zip  , winreducer work .only not work Win toolkit .

more_horiz
As far as I understand, your problem seems to be with wintoolkit.
Maybe its better to post in wintoolkit forum ?

more_horiz
caphp wrote:

not a win toolkit problem at deleting files after select this option , may be one file too match is delete .

description[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit EmptyEXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit

more_horiz
caphp wrote:

@caphp: No, because it is the "EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup" that causes the issue. He mentioned that he tested this on 2 reduced isos. One with and the other without Net Framework cleanup.

@FAFAL: Can you attach a screenshot of the error. Also attach any logs you can find in the Win Toolkit directory...

I know about Win Toolkit, but I never use it.

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO HELP FORUM !

description[ANSWERED] EXPERT-Net Framework Cleanup affecting Win Toolkit Emptyoki doki :P

more_horiz
I checked two options files appeal

1 delete 3 folders from windows /assembly = gac_32,gac_64,gac_msil : win toolkit not work , reducer work .
2 delete 3 folders from windows /assembly + windows/microsoft.net / assembly : win toolkit and reducer not work 
and 3 option only delete from windows /assembly . delete folders =nativeimages_v4bla bla _32 and nativeimages_v4bla bla _64 
win toolkit and reducer works for my .
as I will have more time proof, yet these files. needs a full list of what is erased, thank you for your help

more_horiz
Hey Fafal,

How are you ?

I know that Win Toolkit needs framework 3.5, so I think the best choice, for you, is to do not remove "Framework files and folders".

WinReducer works because it uses "stock" framework 4.5.x of Windows 8.x. So for WinReducer you don't to install other framework version, it works "Out of the Box" !  Wink

more_horiz
hello my friend Smile work home and try to do new modifications

if the needs a win toolkit that is possible with some older programs also will not work if you select this option
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum